Alternative accommodationsNearby (2)
Comfortably furnished holiday home in Bruges. The home is 4 km from the old market square in the centre and 2 km from the station. A city bus stops right on the doorstep which leaves every ten minutes, at night the night bus runs, which stops wherever you like. The home has a lovely garden where you can sit. Of course, you can also have a wonderful bbq. From the home you can experience the many activities around the area, such as visiting the Boudewijn SeaPark 300 metres away.
There is a children's playground 250 metres away. You should also visit one of the lovely cities of Ghent and Antwerp. The coast is easily accessible. In short, an ideal address in a perfect location.
Ground floor: (Hall, Corridor(toilet), Sitting room, Kitchen diner(radio, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer), Living/diningroom(TV(cable), Burner, DVD player), bedroom(single bed, washbasin), bedroom(double bed, cot), bedroom(Double bed or 2 single beds), bedroom(single bed, single bed), bathroom(bath, washbasin, toilet), WC, high chair)
Basement: (stair gate)
Guest house Ground floor:
garage, terrace, garden, garden furniture, BBQ, parking, playpen
Cost on site:
- Bed linen: Required to rent, EURO 70 per Stay
- Cot: free (on request)
- Deposit: EURO 300 (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash)
- Wifi: Free
- Cot + High chair: free (on request)
- High chair: free (on request)
- Environmental tax: Mandatory: EURO 8 / stay
- Gas/Oil: Nov - Mar: EURO 15/night; Apr - Oct: EURO 10/night
- Bath towels: Included
- Kitchen linen: Included
- Final Cleaning: Mandatory: EURO 60
- Pets: Not allowed
- Tourist tax: Mandatory, EURO 2 /person/night
- Electricity: EURO 11/night
- Water: Mandatory EURO 6/night
There is a possible chance for a short vacation at a certain time of year.
Prices and calendar
- 1 week
Up to 7 persons
Arrival not specified.