Alternative accommodationsNearby (1)
On the border of the departments of Yonne and Nièvre, on the outskirts of the quiet village of Lautreville you'll find this rural holiday home: the perfect base for exploring the Morvan. Things are happening especially at the rear side: a fully fenced garden, rose bushes and shade trees. From the terrace - of course with barbecue - you can easily keep an eye on your children. Restaurants, tennis court, bike rentals and bakery can be found in Quarré-les-Tombes (5km).
In the immediate surroundings are lakes such as Lake St. Agnan (15 km) and fast flowing rivers. These are very suitable for fishing or rafting or kayaking. Rentals can be found among others in Saint-Père-sous-Vezelay and Avalon (both 17 km). Try the roads along the castles of Chastellux (7km) and Bazoches (19km). Avalon offers a wide range of supermarkets and shops.
Slightly further (21km) lies the picturesque Vézelay. This was once a Celtic castle and later on even one of the four starting points for pilgrims to Santiago de Compostela. Today Vézelay is known for its old streets and its phenomenal Roman basilica. And let's not forget the Vézelay, one of the best wines of Burgundy.
Ground floor: (Living room(TV, dining table, stove(Pellet), DVD player, wireless music system, radio, CD player), Kitchen(electric kettle, coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer), bedroom(double bed(160 x 190 cm)), bathroom(shower, washbasin), toilet)
washing room, garage, washing machine, patio, terrace(15 m2), garden(fenced, 250 m2), garden furniture, BBQ, children's bed, high chair
Cost on site:
- Cot: free (on request)
- Tourist tax: From 01-01-2020 until 31-12-2020 EURO 0,55 /person/night for 18 years and older; From 01-01-2021 until 31-12-2021 EURO 0,55 /person/night for 18 years and older
- Final Cleaning: EURO 30 (Except cleaning the kitchen and dishes)
- Cot + High chair: free (on request)
- Kitchen linen: For rent, EURO 6 per Stay
- Wood: EURO 5/Set
- Wifi: Free
- Bath towels: For rent, EURO 6 p.p./Stay
- Bed linen: EURO 10 per Stay
- Pets: Max. 3; Free (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Electricity: 8KWh per night included. More consumption EURO 0,15/kWh
- Use washing machine: Included
- High chair: free (on request)
Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
- Holiday home
- In the countryside
- non smoking
- 5 km
- 15 km
- 5 km
- 5 km
- 5 km
- House size
There is a limited chance for a short vacation this year, typically outside peak season.
Prices and calendar
- 1 week
Up to 2 persons
Arrival not specified.