Alternative accommodationsNearby (33)
Résidence Les Sables d'Or is a small-scale holiday destination, just a 200m walk from the vast sandy beach. The building has three floors and a total of 40 well-furnished, modern apartments. They all feature a fully equipped kitchenette and a spacious balcony/terrace with furniture.
We offer a choice of the following accommodations:
- Two-room apartment for 4 people; pets are not allowed in some apartments. Also available for people with reduced mobility.
- Two-room apartment with cabin for 6 people.
- Three-room apartment for 6 people; pets are not allowed in some apartments. Also available for people with reduced mobility.
- Four-room apartment for 8 people, also available for people with reduced mobility.
- Studio for 3 people; pets are not allowed in some apartments. Also available for people with reduced mobility.
Living room(double sofa bed(140 x 190 cm)), Kitchenette(electric kettle, toaster, coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, fridge), bedroom(double bed(160 x 190 cm)), bathroom(shower, washbasin, toilet, washing machine), balcony or terrace
Holiday park: Les Sables d'Or
Résidence Les Sables d'Or is conveniently located on the edge of the centre of seaside resort Vieux-Boucau-Les-Bains and only 200m from the vast sandy beach. The residence is located in a car-free residential area. There is a small heated swimming pool in the courtyard, jacuzzi, small gym, storage space for bicycles and a parking garage (limited space). The pedestrian area of the village, surrounded by pine forests, offers nice shops, bars and restaurants with pleasant outdoor cafes. From Résidence Les Sables d'Or, you can enjoy beautiful hiking and cycling tours through the vast forests of Les Landes. Hiking trails and the Vélodyssée (a European cycle path from Norway to Portugal) are nearby. The region also has many inland lakes, where there is plenty of water sports. Some suggestions for visiting Landaise townsand beaches in the area: Moliets, Hossegor, Capbreton or Seignosse... Take a trip to Dax, an ancient Roman city and the second largest city in Les Landes. The city is thirty kilometers away from the campsite and is known as a spa town. A trip to the Basque Country around the beautiful seaside town of Biarritz (less than an hour's drive) is also recommended; the foothills of the Pyrenees provide a beautiful backdrop. The vast sandy beach 'on your doorstep' is secured by lifeguards from June to September. There is a sailing/windsurfing school on site (approx. 500m).
Cost on site:
- Cot + High chair: EURO 29/stay (On request)
- Bed linen: EURO 19 p.p./Stay
- Wifi: EURO 3,57/night
- Deposit: EURO 500
- Bath towels: For rent, EURO 12 p.p./Stay
- Tourist tax: EURO 1,54 /person/night (Indication)
- Final Cleaning: EURO 60, or all cleaning needs to be done by yourself
- Pets: Not allowed
The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At holiday parks the amenities such as entertainment, kids club, swimming pool, wellness and the restaurants may have altered opening hours or might be closed. As soon as it is possible according to government advice, facilities will be opened once again.
- non smoking
- On a residence
- 900 m
- 200 m
- House size
Prices and calendar
- 1 week
No persons specified
Arrival not specified.
Persons not specified.