This 3-bedroom cottage in Vireux-Wallerand can house 7 people and is ideal for a large family. The restored property dates back to 17th century and has a shared tennis court to up your game amidst natural surroundings. The terrace offers the perfect spot for enjoying home cooked food.
Enjoy walks in the forest, 100 m away. There is a lake at 1 km, where you can go for picnics and water sports. The town centre, 5 km away has a lot of restaurants and shops, where you can eat or shop.
There is plenty to do in this cottage; you can enjoy a game of table tennis or cook a grilled meal for everyone if not relaxing in the shared garden. Parking is on-site. Washing machine and tumble dryer, shared and paid are available for keeping the laundry clean. There is wood stove to create cosy atmosphere indoors. Children?s bed and high chair are available for your little ones. The pet lovers can also bring 1 of their fury friends here for a small fee.
Public transport is available 5 km away.
Ground floor: (TV room(double sofa bed), open kitchen(oven, microwave, freezer), Living/diningroom(TV(satellite), stove(wood)), bathroom(shower(adapted for disabled), washbasin, toilet(adapted for disabled)))
On the 1st floor: (bedroom(2x single bed), bedroom(2x single bed), bathroom(shower, 2x washbasin))
On the 2nd floor: (bedroom(2x single bed))
stables, stables, stables, tumble dryer(shared with other guests, paid), washing machine(shared with other guests, paid), terrace, garden(shared with other guests), garden furniture, BBQ, parking, tennis court(shared with other guests), table tennis table, children's bed(on request), high chair(on request)
Holiday park: Domaine du Risdoux
An Annex on the estate of a 17th century castle, which was fully renovated and rebuilt in the 18th century. The oldest building on the estate, which was earlier a tannery was raised out of the rocks. The bigger tree, behind the castle is more than 300 years old. The castle is at the foot of the Maas within 15 km from the Belgium border. The estate stretched over 6ha valley in the midst of 200ha ardenne woods. The only entrance road is along a tow path of 3km. This road is only accessible for out clients. Ideal to destress and to enjoy the marvelously beautiful nature and peace. On the domain you can tennis/badminton/table tennis/fish/petang (please bring along your own material). On the domain are many hiking and mountain bike routes. (even possible to rent mountainbike's at the place) Furthermore, you can kajak, canoe, visit historic places, caves etc. in the neighbourhood. Furthermore, you can hire a big hall on the domain with furnished cafe for a fair price. From 2006 it is possible to go on holiday with your horse.
Cost on site:
- Miscellaneous: Horse stable EURO 10/horse/night; Bike rentalEURO 16/night; Use tumble dryer EURO 6 / wash
- Use washing machine: EURO 6/ wash
- Water: From 01-10-2021 until 30-04-2022 EURO 5/night; From 01-09-2021 until 30-09-2021 EURO 5/night
- Bed linen: Possible to rent per package, EURO 15 p.p./Stay
- Cot + High chair: free (on request)
- Bath towels: Included in the price when you rent a linen package
- Pets: Max. 1; EURO 10/Stay (Pets will only be accepted if communicated before arrival)
- Wood: EURO 10/Set
- Electricity: From 01-10-2021 until 30-04-2022 EURO 25/night; From 01-05-2021 until 30-09-2021 EURO 15/night
- Wifi: Free
- Kitchen linen: Bring your own
- Tourist tax: EURO 0,50 /person/night for 18 years and older
- Deposit: EURO 150 returned 14 days after departure (On arrival, you must pay the security deposit in cash at reception)
- Final Cleaning: EURO 50
- Cleaning: Cleaning supplement (for pet(s)) EURO 10 /Stay
Tips from owner:
1. When you arrive in Givet (France) 2. Direction charleville-Mezières//( Vireux-Molhain) 3. From Givet about 12km and then you arrive in VIREUX-MOLHAIN In Vireux – Molhain you will have to cross the bridge (left) towards VIREUX-WALLERAND 4. After the bridge you have to follow the road which turns right At your right side you will see the pharmacy At your left side you see the church From the church you drive 300m (up direction Hargnies) 5. THEN you turn right – there is a traffic circle (you will see little signs : “piscine; Francotte;……”) you turn into the street named “rue 8mai” 6. Follow that road till the end- “rue du Ridoux” 7. Then you’ll see the “MEUSE” = big river in front of you. There you have to turn LEFT 8. There is a road sign “”forbidden for cars”” But this is our private road. After 3km you will see a white castle = big house. Be welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please note that most countries and/or areas have COVID-19 measures in place. We advise you to take this into account when booking your holiday home since a change in restrictions may not be a valid reason to cancel the booking free of charge.
In the countryside
On an estate
Public Transportation5 km
Tourist information5 km
There are no short vacations available at the moment. Typically this means that it is not possible to take a short vacation in the peak season.
Prices and calendar
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su 30 1 31 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 32 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 33 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 34 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 30 31
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su 35 1 2 3 4 5 36 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 37 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 38 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 39 27 28 29 30 40
Up to 7 persons
Is not availabe for booking at this point of time.