Time Travel Vienna
Time Travel Vienna - An excitement for the whole family!
Discover a unique adventure world about the history of Vienna in a monastery directly in the city centre.
- 7 Multimedia-Shows on 1300 m²
- Ancestral portrait gallery: Get to know the most important personalities in Vienna's history.
- 5D Action Cinema: Experience the magic of the Time Ride, which takes you flying 2000 years back in history.
- Habsburger Show: Watch the famous Austrian Emperor family come alive in the Imperial Theatre.
- Music in Vienna: Experience the lightness and grandeur of Vienna´s timeless music in the colourful Waltz Ride.
- War Years: What was the war really like? Experience an air raid in the Second World War.
- "Austria is free!" Listen to the moving speech of Federal Chancellor Leopold Figl, given at Belvedere Palace in 1955, amidst the remnants of a war-decimated Vienna.
- Fiaker Ride: Finally, travel back to the present in the enchanting Fiaker Ride.
Daily from 10 am to 8 pm (the last tour starts at 7 pm)
Tourstart: every 20 Minuten (00, 20`, 40`)
Duration: 50 minutes. We kindly ask you to be at the ticket office 15 minutes before tourstart.
Adults € 19,50
Children (5-14 years) € 15,50
Students & Seniors (55 years and older) with ID € 17,50
Groups (12 people and more) € 16,50
As the shows are originally in German we provide audio guides in following languages:
English, Spanish, Italian, French, Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
These lines will bring you to Habsburgergasse:
Subway: line U3 station Herrengasse, line U1 station Stephansplatz
Bus: line 2A, stop Habsburgergasse
Other articles about Vienna
Holiday Home ViennaAt Feline you will always find the largest selection of beautifully situated holiday homes Vienna. Easy and safe booking online. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.