Time Travel Vienna - An excitement for the whole family!
Discover a unique adventure world about the history of Vienna in a monastery directly in the city centre.
- 7 Multimedia-Shows on 1300 m²
- Ancestral portrait gallery: Get to know the most important personalities in Vienna's history.
- 5D Action Cinema: Experience the magic of the Time Ride, which takes you flying 2000 years back in history.
- Habsburger Show: Watch the famous Austrian Emperor family come alive in the Imperial Theatre.
- Music in Vienna: Experience the lightness and grandeur of Vienna´s timeless music in the colourful Waltz Ride.
- War Years: What was the war really like? Experience an air raid in the Second World War.
- "Austria is free!" Listen to the moving speech of Federal Chancellor Leopold Figl, given at Belvedere Palace in 1955, amidst the remnants of a war-decimated Vienna.
- Fiaker Ride: Finally, travel back to the present in the enchanting Fiaker Ride.
Daily from 10 am to 8 pm (the last tour starts at 7 pm)
Tourstart: every 20 Minuten (00, 20`, 40`)
Duration: 50 minutes. We kindly ask you to be at the ticket office 15 minutes before tourstart.
Adults € 19,50
Children (5-14 years) € 15,50
Students & Seniors (55 years and older) with ID € 17,50
Groups (12 people and more) € 16,50
As the shows are originally in German we provide audio guides in following languages:
English, Spanish, Italian, French, Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
These lines will bring you to Habsburgergasse:
Subway: line U3 station Herrengasse, line U1 station Stephansplatz
Bus: line 2A, stop Habsburgergasse